- Location : Ngaruawahia
- Council : Waikato District
The Applicant has applied, pursuant to Section 88 of the Resource Management Act 1991, for a retrospective Land Use consent to extend an existing commercial activity the Rural Zone. The Applicant is running a trucking depot since 1990 on the property and currently has 27 trucks on site. The Applicant requires to house more vehicles, and is applying to run a maximum of 30 trucks from the site.
Another Service Station
- Location : Te Rapa
- Council : Hamilton
The proposal is to establish a Service Station with a Fast Food Drive thru Outlet and retail Food & Beverage Outlets plus Permitted Industrial Activities at the rear of the site:
· G.A.S. Service Station of 124 ground floor plus 40m2 mezzanine with 5 pump outlets
· 3m wide Service Area to the rear of the building.
· Assigned carparking to the front of site
· Parking along the front of the site shared with GAS service station.
· Pedestrian Access from Te Rapa Road leading to the development.
3 Lot Subdivision
- Location : Insoll
- Council : Hamilton City
To create 3 lots